Most email services will count anyone in your address book as a safe sender, we recommend adding support@constructionmonitor to your contacts/address book. These services include, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, Google Mail, among others. Articles for each of these can be found here:
Some services include a way to add safe sender that is separate from the contacts.
1. Log into your account using the online portal at outlook.com
2. In the top right corner, next to your email address is a small gear icon, click on it.
3. Choose "More Mail Settings".
4. Under the section entitled "Preventing junk email" click on "Safe and blocked senders"
5. Click on "Safe senders" at the top of the list.
6. Using the box on the right type (without the quotes) "@constructionmonitor.com"
7. Click "Add to list >>"
If your company operates, or makes use of another mail system, you will need to contact your IT helpdesk or technical support for assistance. Let them know you need to receive all email from "email@example.com" or all email from the constructionmonitor.com domain. We send mail from multiple different systems, most of which is detailed in our SPF. The most important is to make sure you are getting all email from 22.214.171.124